Friday, September 10, 2010

Additions to the Backyard


Sandbox boat we got on Craigslist.com for FREE. We refurbished it a little.


We're trying to make the backyard more kid friendly with the swing set and slide.


We trimmed the fig tree so it looks more like a tree, to try and make it look less scary.

3 comments:

  1. That is the most amazing sandbox ever! We bought Noah a sandbox for his birthday and I wish I would have seen this first. He would love this!!! It looks like Sierra and Sage are enjoying it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I had to trim overgrown trees to make them look like trees again too. Yum, figs! I totally want a sand boat. I hope there is a cover for it! Our neighbor cats would poop in one every day.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Melissa, I just happened to see the boat on craigslist under sandbox! I thought it was so unique that we had to get it! Plus, the price was right - FREE. We had to put some money and time into it to paint it and put some boards in places to make it safe.

    Alex, we do have a cover. It's that green tarp in in the picture in the background. I am not too into the figs yet, although everyone else seems to be. Maybe I'll have to use them for smoothies or something. Hope your are starting to feel more and more at home in your new place.

    ReplyDelete