What a fun time! Thanks for inviting us and happy birthday again to little Sierra!
I like this new blog template!
Great pictures, Sarah! Oh, and update on the beetle. Jack took it home and nursed it back to health. It survived and flew away! We had a fun time at the party, Julie. :-)
Thanks for taking the beetle home! I know who to call when another one shows up, but you'll probably be at our house anyways when that happens. We had fun, too! We'll have to have another pool party soon!
What a fun time! Thanks for inviting us and happy birthday again to little Sierra!
ReplyDeleteI like this new blog template!
ReplyDeleteGreat pictures, Sarah! Oh, and update on the beetle. Jack took it home and nursed it back to health. It survived and flew away!
ReplyDeleteWe had a fun time at the party, Julie. :-)
Thanks for taking the beetle home! I know who to call when another one shows up, but you'll probably be at our house anyways when that happens.
ReplyDeleteWe had fun, too! We'll have to have another pool party soon!