Sunday, May 23, 2010

House Remodel - 2 of 5 Weeks Done


Before



After - put in a dutch door, columns and door to be painted white


Before


After - Kitchen cabinets and counter tops arrive this Wednesday


Before - laundry behind kitchen



After - moved laundry to stackables in the corner (on left) to
make more room for kitchen


Before


After -
Fireplace in progress; this is my favorite part of the reconstruction,
how this makes the dining and living room more connected.


Before


After - in progress; hope to plant some flowers and fruit trees
back here.


Before


After - master bedroom, crown molding and baseboards put in,
primed to paint.


Before


After - master shower in progress; to be tiled

3 comments:

  1. Wow, it's really coming along! Love dutch doors!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I didn't know what a dutch door was before now, but I love it!!

    So happy for you guys!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks, guys! I got the dutch door idea from another house that we almost bought that had it. It is fun to see everything get closer to looking like a functional house instead of just a construction site.

    ReplyDelete